Our FLORALBID.COM Refund & Return Policy is very simple:
We honor our florists ability to create the best floral arrangement for you and your recipient based on your price “Submit BID” and the “ACCEPTED BID”.
We understand that flowers are pilferage products. The florists select the flowers from their case. They ensure they are fresh. You must follow the specific instructions on the care of the flowers when you receive them.
We will not refund the flowers, we will honor another arrangement to be sent out, but you must do the following:
- Submit a picture of the arrangement sent to the recipient
- Enter the contact us form and complete it and describe what was the issue
- Or call us 805-444-2013.
We honor a 30 Day Refund & Return Floral Supplies:
- Must be returned with their full parts or pieces that come with the product.
- In the event that the product did not have all pieces or parts in their packaging, then you will need to take a picture of the return, attach it to the order and request for the return.
- We do this so that we can understand the reason of the return electronically
Our Customer Service Team can be reached at 1-805-444-2013, and we will provide you with instructions for returning your items, shipping and any other service & handling fees for the return.
We do not provide any guarantee on the services from our service providers. You will have to address this with them directly. FLORALBID.COM is not responsible for any of the service issues. We do not refund based on a service listing or service issue you have experienced. However, we would like to hear about it via the rating system for the service provider.
We do not sell used items from FLORALBID.com. You will have to deal directly with the classified posting user for any issues on the classified items. We do not refund based on a classified listing.
We do not refund based on a classified listing or service issue you have experienced. However, we would like to hear about it via the rating system for the classified provider.
You can also send your complaints or issues via following form: